Fire Station #11

place image
Fire Station #11 in 2001

Designed by Morgan and Dillon, Architects, the two-story, white brick firehouse is one of the City’s oldest. It was placed in service in 1907 shortly after Walthal Robertson Joyner became mayor of Atlanta. As a former chief of Atlanta Fire Department (1885-1906), he was dedicated to providing first-rate fire protection to Atlanta residents and was nationally recognized as a leading fire official.

The building has served as a restaurant since its listing on the Most Endangered Historic Places List. Currently it is empty and available for lease.

Listed in 2003

Address: 30 North Ave NE Atlanta, GA  30308
Area of City: Midtown
Time: 1907
Architect/Designer: Morgan & Dillon